• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active Ecommerce CMS SCAM

ghostriderfrommars

Aug 19, 2022
I recently bought active ecommerce cms and additionally bought their addons [ Paytm and OTP addon ]. At first when i started implementing the code without OTP addon everything working fine, but once i enable the OTP addon the paytm payment gateway stopped working.

I have clearly explained them the issue, but their support team has tested the code and sent a video showing that there is no error. in that video they have created an id using email. they haven't used the OTP addon, but the issue is with the OPT addon.

This proves their support teams knowledge level. again i explained them clearly that you have to enable the OPT addon and register using phone number and check. after few hours again they replied that the bug is fixed and its working but you have to verify your email too.

If i have to verify my email and phone number both then why should i use the Addon. if i register using only email i dont have to verify anything and i can purchase any product without error, but if i enable OTP addon i have to verify both my phone and email. this is not a good user experience.

I told them that if that is the situation then i no longer need the OTP Addon and asked them for a refund. the main picture is here and the reply they gave is below.

ITS UPTO YOU. YOU USE IT OR NOT BUT YOU PURCHASED AND USED OUR ADDON ONCE SO REFUND NOT POSSIBEL.

They have replied very rudely manty times asking for support. i have attached the video of the bug.
--REMOVED-- (Note: Please attach the video in a storage website not youtube or other social medias.

kindly share your comments

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 2.png
    2.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: miniarma
Doesn't sound like a scam at all. Contact CodeCanyon support if you feel they have done something wrong, this in no way falls under the definition of scam.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock