• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.6

No permission to download
Can anyone help me, in the "Add New Address" popup form city, country, states are not coming in dropdown.

I've added Indonesian payment gateway like xendit, midtrans, tripay also rajaongkir api. if you needed just inbox me.

Im still not able to install, anyone please guide me how to install nulled version without Purvhase Code.please

I found the editor of this CMS not very good, so I integrated it with Ckeditor5 and ckfinder. It's already working, but still doesn't make much sense. I'm trying to integrate ckeditor image upload part with aiz-upload. I've been trying for a few days now with no success. Anyone good at javascript can help me?

Can Help Add PayMob Payment Gateway.

My Ver 6.5
ALL FIles Recived from Getaway add to attached

Please add our payment method.
We have APIs and step-by-step guides to help with your integration.

If you’re building a site from scratch, our card integration guide, mobile wallet integration guide, kiosk integration guide, cash collection integration guide, and valU integration guide are available online.

Also, you might like to check our postman test pay API collection attached to this article and try importing it into your postman environment.

All the credentials you'll need are available from your account on the dashboard. You can obtain your iFrame IDs, payment integration ID, API key, and HMAC secret, click on each if you want to know more about them.

Please note that we reconfigured your test online card integration ID (709622), to use it on the website.

Once the integration is done, please let us know to test the website on our side and provide you with the Live ID.

Attachments

• PayMob Payment Getway.zip
    878.3 KB · Views: 9
I found the editor of this CMS not very good, so I integrated it with Ckeditor5 and ckfinder. It's already working, but still doesn't make much sense. I'm trying to integrate ckeditor image upload part with aiz-upload. I've been trying for a few days now with no success. Anyone good at javascript can help me?
Hello, have been able to solve the file upload error?

After installing, its asking for activation..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-03-12-29-50-511_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-03-12-29-50-511_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 27

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stasmartyn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock