• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.6

No permission to download
Hi good people, does anyone know how to setup the notification alerts in the application and able to get notifications?

Just install any other add-ons you want from babiato, they will work normally as you did with this add-on, I removed the checks from the main script, but install the latest versions.

All Backdoor path found in V7 :

app\Exceptions\Handler.php app\Utility\CategoryUtility.php app\Utility\NagadUtility.php app\Utility\NgeniusUtility.php app\Utility\PayhereUtility.php: app\Http\Controllers\LanguageController.php app\Http\Controllers\IyzicoController.php: app\Http\Controllers\Payment\PaystackController.php app\Http\Controllers\Payment\IyzicoController.php app\Http\Controllers\Payment\StripeController.php: app\Http\Controllers\Api\V2\CartController.php app\Http\Controllers\Api\V2\AuthController.php vendor\unicodeveloper\laravel-paystack\src\Paystack.php vendor\larcon21\combinations\src\routes\web.php vendor\mehedi-iitdu\core-component-repository\src\CoreComponentRepository.php venodr\authorizenet\authorizenet\lib\net\authorize\api\contract\v1\CreditCardType.php

Function names :
initPayment() create_balance_reference() create_initial_category() create_wallet_reference() get_translation() paystackNewCallback() cardType() checkout_payment_detail()[/B]

they're calling them from routes/web

Keywords to look for :
activeitzone.com

@alghorabaa I'm assuming you removed check only from routes\web.php correct ? I didn't check the addons yet

Last edited:
All Backdoor path found in V7 :

app\Exceptions\Handler.php app\Utility\CategoryUtility.php app\Utility\NagadUtility.php app\Utility\NgeniusUtility.php app\Utility\PayhereUtility.php: app\Http\Controllers\LanguageController.php app\Http\Controllers\IyzicoController.php: app\Http\Controllers\Payment\IyzicoController.php app\Http\Controllers\Payment\StripeController.php: app\Http\Controllers\Api\V2\CartController.php app\Http\Controllers\Api\V2\AuthController.php vendor\unicodeveloper\laravel-paystack\src\Paystack.php vendor\larcon21\combinations\src\routes\web.php vendor\mehedi-iitdu\core-component-repository\src\CoreComponentRepository.php venodr\authorizenet\authorizenet\lib\net\authorize\api\contract\v1\CreditCardType.php

Function names :
initPayment() create_balance_reference() create_initial_category() create_wallet_reference() get_translation() checkout_payment_detail()[/B]

they're calling them from routes/web

Keywords to look for :
activeitzone.com

@alghorabaa I'm assuming you removed check only from routes\web.php correct ? I didn't check the addons yet
Rest assured bro, all backdoors in the files you mentioned above are removed in my nulled version including routes\web.php, there is no single (206.189.81.181) or (activeitzone.com) activation server in my nulled version, use it safely!

Last edited:
Great

I am facing issue while installing script, it is asking me to import db and i am alreaday imported it
I tried to leave db blank and i get 500 error

I installed delivery boy addon in your script but this addon doesn't working properly. Its installed but its payment histories, collected histories, cancel request page doesn't working. Please help me.
@alghorabaa

Advanced Thanks from my deep heart.

Attachments

• delivery_boy_addon.zip
    117.8 KB · Views: 7
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock