• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Academy Lms Student Mobile App - Flutter iOS & Android

Academy Lms Student Mobile App - Flutter iOS & Android 2.5

No permission to download
can anyone share his academy so i can see if this script is good enough to a production site , from the your experiences guys , is it a good fit for a serious learning business ?

Please help me when installing APK then shows the login screen and when logging then shows this error

Attachments

• tempsnip.png
    tempsnip.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 13
I am stuck here...
Can somebody kindly update the download link share the zip file here

Attachments

• mega.png
    mega.png
    12 KB · Views: 15
I have created the APK, but to login it's showing invalid login credentials, but i can register on the app and it's reflecting on the web app

EDIT

I just used the official demo website and it works perfectly, but using my link, it's not working.

I'm running the same version with the official web app.

Anyone able to solve this issue?

Last edited:
I have created the APK, but to login it's showing invalid login credentials, but i can register on the app and it's reflecting on the web app

EDIT

I just used the official demo website and it works perfectly, but using my link, it's not working.

I'm running the same version with the official web app.

Anyone able to solve this issue?

In case anyone is having the issue with the login from the mobile app, the issue is with the password, if your password contains a special character, it may show invalid login credentials.

But if you use password without special character, you'll be able to use the app freely.

I believe this is an API issue

In case anyone is having the issue with the login from the mobile app, the issue is with the password, if your password contains a special character, it may show invalid login credentials.

But if you use password without special character, you'll be able to use the app freely.

so we understand from this that you succeed to use the app ? with all features ?

PM me, I will help you,

on course detail without login it's work perfectly but while login in to account it's showing an error can you help to how to resolve the problems

Screenshot_2023-10-05-01-48-07-361-edit_com.talapker.online.jpg

on course detail without login it's work perfectly but while login in to account it's showing an error can you help to how to resolve the problems

Screenshot_2023-10-05-01-48-07-361-edit_com.talapker.online.jpg

Working perfectly here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404-191214.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404-191214.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 6
I tried to check your error through the link in the error screen and I think the error was because you edit some part of the code, especially names of important variables.

I use the last version 2.5 published but showing an error can you help me why I'm getting this error

Reactions: pateljee
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock