• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Academy Learning Management System

Academy Learning Management System Version 6.6 – 20 February, 2024

No permission to download
another detail that does not record in the bank and erases all typed text

data no visble in table also in databse showing null value
I have the same problem, the data disappears from the backend and is automatically deleted from the table when the name of the student or instructor is updated, and whenever I add a student or instructor it duplicates the data

Academy LMS Offline Payment Addon 1.3

Version 1.3 – 20 February, 2023

- New structure to availability in all addons

Reactions: Kukaaltai
Academy LMS Course Bundle Subscription Addon Please Update Latest Version if any one have
Version 1.3 – 23 March, 2023

- All payment gateways are now available
- New payment gateway structure has been updated
- Student layout updated

Reactions: Kukaaltai

Academy LMS Offline Payment Addon 1.3

Academy LMS Course Bundle Subscription Addon 1.3 Please

With the Latest Verison...If anyone want Customization And All kind of Support We Help You ..contact our mail id: [email protected]
In-App functionality One Device One Logging, Google Login, Device Unlock Facility, Google Addmob, Blog, Slider, Screenshot Disable, Onsignal Notification, In-app PDF Viewer, Audio, Text, Totally Security, Live class, and Much More..

I would like some information, my panel is recording the data twice and I don't know what's wrong, someone has already gone through this when going to add a course

Unfortunately, I wasted a lot of time with this system, but the system developer, said or believed "multilingual", is not complete. It's no use having several language elements, when one course or lesson, cannot be uploaded in several languages, and the same is the case with the language of the main page.
If anyone of you knows a real multilingual LMS, please share it with me. Thanks!
Rocket LMS

can anyone tell me what is Valid OAuth Redirect URIs ? needed for social login in facebook developer account for academy lms ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock