• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

92,482 Hits Hitleap Full Account (Regular)

Loki

Trusted Uploader
Jun 12, 2020
Makassar
Hi guys,

I selling my hitleap account with 92,482 hits remaining. Its old account. Full account including gmail account and password i give you.

1610311251799.png

why you need hitleap?
Since our founding in 2013, the HitLeap team's priority has been to provide clients with the most effective Traffic Exchange on the internet.
Everything A Traffic Exchange Should Be
When it comes to generating traffic, you need a service you can count on. For years, webmasters have turned to HitLeap for superior scalability and measurable results. Our mission started simply: create a website traffic solution fit for the best but make it available to everyone.
you can also read about hitleap on his pages. hitleap dot com

this is the price if you buy HITS on his website
1610311458007.png

Price : $45
Payment : Paypal

Rules :

• Change all password and email what ever u want.
  • My account gmail its already active so its old account gmail.

After i give you full account hitleap and gmail THEN change all password or email, No Refund Available.

hi @Moderators can u close my thread please, hitleap will shutdown soon. Thanks adv.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AHMED_ASIF
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock