• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66Uptime - Uptime & Cronjob Monitoring software

66Uptime - Uptime & Cronjob Monitoring software V32 UNTOUCHED

No permission to download
v30 Extended Nulled - Updates Included

If you find any error, let me know and I'll analyze (don't ask me for help without giving details of what you did to get the error and without sending the log available in "/uploads/logs")

All license validations have been removed.

Considerations
- I have included the necessary data for the affiliate system work, but I haven't tested it.

Installation
Install going to /install. Put anything in the license field.

Update
IMPORTANT:

Always backup your DB before updating.

- Update via /update

If you are in doubt, see here how to update

Recommendation
After install or update, go to settings and click to save ALL settings pages one by one, even if you aren't going to change anything on them (this includes all payment processing and social login pages). Do the same with all plans.

Doing this you avoid filling your system log with unnecessary warning messages...

V30 please. It has server monitoring updates
it will awesome if the v30 nulled publishes
As soon as LostKorean can work on it. I am providing the untouched version of it.
@LostKorean waiting for the nulled v30 ;) thanks in advance.
v30 extended nulled above guys!

Sorry for the delay, health issues 😟

Edit: waiting v31 to make it nulled

v30 Extended Nulled - Updates Included

If you find any error, let me know and I'll analyze (don't ask me for help without giving details of what you did to get the error and without sending the log available in "/uploads/logs")

Considerations
- I have included the necessary data for the affiliate system work, but I haven't tested it.

Installation

Update
IMPORTANT:

- Update via /update

Recommendation
After install or update, go to settings and click to save ALL settings pages one by one, even if you aren't going to change anything on them (this includes all payment processing and social login pages). Do the same with all plans.

Doing this you avoid filling your system log with unnecessary warning messages...
👏👏👏👏👏🏆🥇

Reactions: planetetv257

66Uptime - Uptime & Cronjob Monitoring software V31.0.1i NULLED by Marcus8​

Licence Key

View hidden content is available for registered users!

The script has been tested and works. I will try to get rid of some more mistakes

I will soon fix all the errors until then you can test the script and report the errors to me so that I can remove them

Last edited:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Licence Key

The script has been tested and works. I will try to get rid of some more mistakes

I will soon fix all the errors until then you can test the script and report the errors to me so that I can remove them
👏👏👏👏

Licence Key

Super work! Thank so much, will give it a try as soon as possible :)

I fixed some bugs and will post the script soon.

Please be patient because the nulled script does not take 5 minutes, you need to set aside time for nulled scripts

v31.0.1i Extended Nulled - Updates Included

Considerations

Installation

Update
IMPORTANT:

- Update via /update

Recommendation

Attachments

• 66uptime-v31.0.1i-extended-nulled.zip
    44.6 MB · Views: 56