• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling ($25.00 per year) access to UI8.net Private PM Group

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Administrator
Colonel Hogan
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
Alright, this is for those interested in joining the paid UI8.net Private PM Group.

Please read ALL this information VERY carefully.
  • Cost is $25.00 per year (no refunds possible once access to PM Group/Shared Drive is given).
  • All uploads will now be available via Google Drive. If this platform doesn't suit, don't think of joining as won't be uploaded elsewhere.
  • This gives access to probably 90% of items (over 2TB's now!), although a few are not available. What is there is it, no point asking for other items.
  • It will be updated with a new folder once per month with available new items. This will be added to during the month where possible.
  • If my drive or links are shared anywhere, the chances are VERY good it will receive a takedown. Then Everybody looses out. If you want to share something, download it and then upload to your own file sharing.
Have you read everything? Do you meet requirements? Will you comply?

Payment:
You can pay your $25.00 USD to PayPal via [email protected] or you can now also pay via Bitcoin as per below.
Bitcoin Wallet: bc1qpdrstngaeq99y3ccpegc3v5rqf8cvs57k5wm6p
Refund Policy: no refunds are possible once access to PM Group/Shared Drive is given. Unless not working at the time initial access given.
NOTE: it can take up to 24 hours for the Google Drive shared folder to syncronise due to it's size!

Once paid, please PM me your PayPal Payment ID number. Make sure to put in Subject ... RE: UI8.net Private PM Group otherwise may get lost in the swamp! You also need to send me your Google Drive email address in order to receive an invite to the downloads.

TassieNZ :)

specialofferui8.gif
For an extra $10.00 USD per year ($35.00 total) you can now request up to three items per day in the Private Group that may be missing or that you don't want to wait for until the next Monthly update. :love:

Last edited:
Can u told us what u have in your google drive before subscribe ?

Oooh another great offer from @TassieNZ, jump on this folks as it is a bargain!!!

If i purchase access your share, can i request specific file ? in case not found in google drive
  • This gives access to probably 90% of items, although a few are not available. What is there is it, no point asking for other items.

Reactions: Medw1311
Remember boys & girls UI8 normally costs $478 per year but currently $368 per year and even then you only get to download 40 items per day.

But buy this offer from @TassieNZ and you get access to 90% of the content INSTANTLY once added to the group for just $15 per year.

This is an absolute no brainer!!!

Remember boys & girls UI8 normally costs $478 per year but currently $368 per year and even then you only get to download 40 items per day.

But buy this offer from @TassieNZ and you get access to 90% of the content INSTANTLY once added to the group for just $15 per year.

This is an absolute no brainer!!!
And it is updated with new items two to three times a month. :)

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
hey I would love to get this. of course, this is surely a no brainer deal. also, would all the assets be easily searchable in the drive? should I go ahead and pay now?

hey I would love to get this. of course, this is surely a no brainer deal. also, would all the assets be easily searchable in the drive? should I go ahead and pay now?
Yes, all assets searchable. Occasionally you have to play around with search terms though. Overall it works well. :)

search-in.png

Reactions: shezzy101
alright, I am blown away by the resources available inside the account. the process was quick literally took seconds to get the access. it's not even 10 mints of purchasing that I fell in love with the assets provided in the drive. guys this is literally a no brainer deal and the best $15 ever spent. just get this, will you?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock