• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

2 ip 1 domain??

katnutan

Oct 13, 2020
Hi

sorry don't have any 2 server to try this setup, just wanna to confirm and ask
if I update my wordpress site (site.com)
will the 2 server i have which pointed to that domain will be updated ? all images/post etc will be added on both server?

A name record will be on cloudflare
A - site.com - IP 1
A - site.com - IP 2

sorry i was thinking of using load balancer

Thanks!

So from a provider and knowledge, the way it works is the domain reads both nameservers and it will load it, so you need IP 1 to be main then IP2 to be mirroring IP1 otherwise IP2 will be blank. In terms of cloudflare it will help with load balancing and caching, but yeah unless IP2 is mirroring IP1 with syncing then not going to be happening with exact matching.

Reactions: katnutan
i mean 2 server will have the same content
then when i will be updating a post, those 2 server will be updated?

i mean 2 server will have the same content
then when i will be updating a post, those 2 server will be updated?

not unless 2nd IP clones IP1, they need to be setup on the same server for it to be mirrored otherwise you're working 2 times.

Can. 4 ip for 1 domain. Same the like fb.
Those 4 IPs are among cloud servers and mirror/raid servers so it's all the same data across them all.

Reactions: katnutan
not unless 2nd IP clones IP1, they need to be setup on the same server for it to be mirrored otherwise you're working 2 times.

Those 4 IPs are among cloud servers and mirror/raid servers so it's all the same data across them all.
got it! Thanks!

will the load balancing work if the database is not included?
Im using aapanel and they kinda avoid it, if i ask this
they have load balancing and sync tool but the database is not included in syncing

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock