• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[021] ChatGPT Autoresponder

[021] ChatGPT Autoresponder 1.3.2

No permission to download

Shayan Xtreme

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Jun 4, 2022
Shayan Xtreme submitted a new resource:

[021] ChatGPT Autoresponder - [021] ChatGPT Autoresponder

Designed for​

✅ Quick responses from ChatGPT to threads in specific nodes
✅ Clarify answer details with quotes

Not designed for​

❌ Chat with the bot on the forum
❌ Reply to mentions

Important Notes​

🔴 This add-on requires [021] ChatGPT Framework to be installed and an active OpenAI service key.
🔴 OpenAI may impose additional charges for utilizing their API.

Options​

You can customize the length of the answers...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: mahmoudabdokaka
please update 1.3.2...
and if possible give me please

This 1.3.2 plugin says"Please purchase license before install it"
In the file /src/addons/BS/ChatGPTQuickReplyBot/Setup.php

Delete or comment
PHP:
$checker = \XF::service('BS\ChatGPTQuickReplyBot:LicenseChecker');
        if (! $checker->isAllowedAction('install')) {
            $errors[] = 'Please purchase a license for this add-on before installing it.';
        }

The installation will pass, but I'm not sure that everything will work after that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock