• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🟢 ChatGPT FREE + No registration, free and fast 🟢( UPDATE )

Theb.AI is no longer free without registration. It was the best alternative out there. Is there something that can substitute it now?

Hello, this post is not an advertisement / Only the introduction of the site is useful​

But I came across a site that you can use very quickly and easily without registering and creating a virtual number​

🟢https://chat.theb.ai/

🟢By entering the site, you can communicate with artificial intelligence​

move to

• Love
Reactions: GARAYEV

Hola, esta publicación no es un anuncio / Solo es útil la introducción del sitio.​

Pero encontré un sitio que puedes usar muy rápido y fácilmente sin registrarte y crear un número virtual​

🟢https://chat.theb.ai/

🟢Al ingresar al sitio, puede comunicarse con inteligencia artificial​

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN 😞😞😞

You can buy it, and then you can invite other members. Or vice versa.
Buying it defeats the purpose of the anonymity aspect. Also, I would never give money to OpenAI. Ever.

Buying it defeats the purpose of the anonymity aspect. Also, I would never give money to OpenAI. Ever.
I have purchased and invited some members here to join (I posted a link here but it was deleted because it was considered promotion). In fact, I can't see the team member's chat. Each member cannot see the chat of other members. Regarding the 'anonymity aspect', I am not clear, please elaborate.

"If you don't want to buy OpenAI's service forever, that's your choice and your money. I personally purchase from third parties or from the official OpenAI."

I have purchased and invited some members here to join (I posted a link here but it was deleted because it was considered promotion). In fact, I can't see the team member's chat. Each member cannot see the chat of other members. Regarding the 'anonymity aspect', I am not clear, please elaborate.

"If you don't want to buy OpenAI's service forever, that's your choice and your money. I personally purchase from third parties or from the official OpenAI."
In the end, the money goes to the pockets of OpenAI, and I really hate that company. They started as FOSS stole people's money, and now out of the blue, they are paid as well to get more money. The problem isn't that they are providing paid services.

It's that they aren't OPEN anymore, slowing the development of language models for the whole planet. I mean, It's strange that your gesture was considered a promotion.

Don't you have a limit on the number of prompts you send and receive every day? I believe you do. Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense. What if your team members use all your credits in a day?

Did you find it? Today there are so many alternatives that one get lost..
No but if I find I'll share it!

In the end, the money goes to the pockets of OpenAI, and I really hate that company. They started as FOSS stole people's money, and now out of the blue, they are paid as well to get more money. The problem isn't that they are providing paid services.

It's that they aren't OPEN anymore, slowing the development of language models for the whole planet. I mean, It's strange that your gesture was considered a promotion.

Don't you have a limit on the number of prompts you send and receive every day? I believe you do. Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense. What if your team members use all your credits in a day?

No but if I find I'll share it!
There is no option to limit the use of prompts. If they use up all the credits in one day, then so be it. I only invited people to try and see how ChatGPT-4 is different from its predecessor.

Reactions: nesym
the chat gpt 3.5 is free, this one is chatgpt 3 version, an older version, works very slow, skip it, don't waste your time, register, share your personal info, you never know who is sitting on the other side of this backend

There's also this alternative. I created a new topic to distance myself as much as possible from OpenAI. I almost forgot to mention that this hack lets you use the BAI chat from Telegram. It's in the end of the post. Njoy!

Reactions: ubaid
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock