• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling 🛡️ Setup Cloudflare Zero Trust Secure WP Login 🔒

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Benefactor
Babiato Patron
Babiato Guardian
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to
You want your website to be more secure, especially when it comes to admin login?

You're in the correct job, then. I will set up a secure connection using Cloudflare Access (zero trust). You will have a special firewall that will safeguard your login based on things like your email address, your location, or the use of a secure VPN tunnel. All of this will completely safeguard your website, particularly your admin login.

The use of Cloudflare is free. For Cloudflare to enable Access, you still need a working debit or credit card. There are no fees associated with using Cloudflare access.

Setup Cloudflare Zero Trust Secure WP Login

Features included 🔥

• Revision: Unlimited
  • Setup SSL
  • Setup CDN
  • Add Firewall
  • Setup Page Rules
  • Optimize Speed
  • Setup Warp Login

FAQS

What is Cloudflare Zero Trust?

Zero Trust security is an IT security model that requires strict identity verification for every person and device trying to access resources on a private network, regardless of whether they are sitting within or outside of the network perimeter. ZTNA is the main technology associated with Zero Trust architecture; but Zero Trust is a holistic approach to network security that incorporates several different principles and technologies. More simply put traditional IT network security trusts anyone and anything inside the network. Zero Trust architecture trusts no one and nothing. Traditional IT network security is based on the castle-and-moat concept. In castle-and-moat security, it is hard to obtain access from outside the network, but everyone inside the network is trusted by default. The problem with this approach is that once an attacker gains access to the network, they have free rein over everything inside.

What Is Cloudflare?

Cloudflare is one of the world’s largest networks. Today, businesses, non-profits, bloggers, and anyone with an Internet presence boast faster, more secure websites and apps thanks to Cloudflare.

Do I need a Cloudflare account?

Yes, to enable Zero Trust a Cloudflare account is require and DNS should point to Cloudflare.

Why does Zero trust require a payment method?

To enable Zero trust a debit or credit card is required in the Cloudflare account that you are using to activate the zero-trust client. This is free and you won't be charged.

What is Warp VPN client?

Warp client is a VPN by Cloudflare that you can use to access your website via a secure connection to login to your admin panel. This is the most secure method the VPN is available for any device.

Do I need to change my Nameserver?

Yes, the name server should be pointing to Cloudflare account all the time. This requires activating zero trust.

Do I need to change login URL?

All depends on your website is you have a site where user login to your website then the answer is yes you need to change login if you are the only person login in to your website as admin you don't need to change the login URL.

Can you Install on any script or CMS?

No this is only for WordPress site due to our custom rules in Cloudflare to make it work.

Price

$15 per site

Payments

I accept as payment method PayPal, Zelle, or order through our site.

Refunds

I will refund the full amount if services are not delivered as described or if the settings are not working on your website, there will not be refunds if the services have already started.

Delivery will be within 2 days or less. It all depends on DNS propagation and how fast your response.

Please contact me if you need more details

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock