• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling 🔥SALE🔥⚡Perplexity.ai Pro Subscription (1 Year) | 35$ incl. fee | AI Powered Search-Engine | GPT-4o - Claude OPUS - Dall-E3 ⚡

I want to express my deepest gratitude for the amazing 5-star experience. The negotiation process was VERY fast (less than 10 minutes 🤯) and handled with the utmost professionalism. Thank you for your exceptional service !

Reactions: Natriumpikant
I also want to express my gratitude to this seller!
- My crypto transfer took 100 times longer than signing up for the service! :cool:

GET IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN! THIS IS A REAL DEAL!

Just make sure you know what it is - even though you have access to any LLM of your choice such as Claude or ChatGPT etc.. , it is very different compared to plain ChatGPT.

Basically, it is an excellent research tool. For example, I asked my ChatGPT Plus to suggest some electronic components - a DC Voltage Buck-Boost converter, and I received some of the usual suggestions in this niche. When I asked the same question in Perplexity, I received very different options with images and clickable links. So, Perplexity seems to be awesome for doing internet-based research instead of using Google and much better than ChatGPT (Plus).

However, it might be less useful for creative writing such as writing fictional stories.

I've also asked it to create a 520-word long SEO-optimized robot lawn mower article, and it researched 15 relevant websites before writing a near-perfect "blog post"!

I love this tool and I LOVE this deal!

Thanks a ton @Natriumpikant

Reactions: Natriumpikant
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock