• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling 🔥 WordPress Speed Optimization Services Using SpeedVitals 🚀- Closed

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Patron
Babiato Guardian
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to
Do you need help with WordPress performance optimization? Don't worry, I'll make your WordPress website load a lot faster and get the highest SpeedVitals score possible.

Without changing the design or functionality of your website, I will optimize your WordPress speed in accordance with the most recent SpeedVitals recommendations.

Get a Free Consultation on your website.
Share the URL with me, I will give you a recommendation before purchase.

What will I do?

• Add Caching, Gzip, Fix Render blocking scripts and styles
  • Optimize HTML, JS and CSS
  • Optimize Database
  • Core web vitals
  • Fix issues slowing your web pages.
  • Optimize images + Auto optimize on new upload
  • Load time less than 4 seconds.
  • SpeedVitals score 90+

Clients Result ( DigitalOcean Premium Droplet + Cloudflare + Custom rules + Minor plugins

Below client approved to post their score!

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 9.57.46 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 10.06.58 PM.png

I will Provide you Before and After Optimization Reports to compare
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Price

$10 per site

Payments

I accept as payment method PayPal, Zelle, Stripe all order goes through our secure payment portal.

Refunds

I will refund the full amount if services are not delivered as described or if the settings are not working on your website, there will not be refunds if the services score are met above 90+.

Frequently asked questions

Which speed test tools do you use?

Due to their accuracy in providing data in real time, SpeedVitals are the tools we base our work on. After work, I'll give you the SpeedVitals before and after reports.

What information do I need to give you?

We need the hosting or FTP login information as well as the WordPress Administrator login information (the hosting or FTP login requirement is optional; it's not necessary every time). However, it is advised that you also give hosting credentials so that the website may be better controlled and optimized.

Will your optimization affect my website's functionality or look?

Without a doubt. My improvements won't change the appearance or functionality of your website. To ensure your security with me, I take care of all the functionality and give you enough time to evaluate everything.

Will my results be exactly the same as mentioned?

Numerous factors, including hosting, server, theme, and plugins, affect how quickly a website loads. Therefore, if the server is not incredibly good or the theme interferes with the optimization, the results may differ. With subpar server configurations, you can't expect the site to function at its best.

What if SpeedVitals Page speed score doesn't improve?

I'll do my best to produce every option because occasionally web hosting doesn't enable compression. Therefore, if I am unable to speed up your website, I will simply undo any changes and give you a refund.

Delivery will be within 2 days or less. It all depends how fast your response.

Please contact me if you need more details

Last edited:
I am interested and I have multiple sites to be done, if you are interested.

Another site optimize

DigitalOcean + Cloudflare + custom Page rules+ plugins

7FB07471-446B-45F4-83CF-9F89F0B54B5F.jpeg

7C6F01D8-A199-4592-A95D-B6B76276046F.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock