• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling 🔥 [$6] Private EDU Email USA University 🔥

From my side , I received the mail with no issues and I logged in , however I found that I’m not eligible to create Microsoft O365 .
I sent him a message to check.
I dont provide help with 3rd part on this sale. I gave you a new .edu mail.

If you really want genuine and working .edu email accounts, then you are in the right place. Here we will provide you with the best .edu email address for insanely cheap prices, yes, starting at $6 only​

4256960169.jpeg

Prices

$9 - Random details .edu​

PAYMENT METHOD 💳
-Credit/Bank Card Via Stripe

Crypto: USDT, USDC, BTC, ETH, XRP, SOL can be used for payment. Please ask for wallet details.

Delivery time 🚀
30 minute - 8 hour

REFUND POLICY ↩️
No refund possible once delivery.

WARRANTY 🛡️
First week full warranty with replace account.

Get one @Edu email now and get exclusive discounts on multiple websites:

-> 6 Months FREE of Amazon Prime

-> LinkedIn 6 Months Premium Free for Students.

-> Github Students Developer Pack Edu Email *New

-> Unlimited Google Drive & Gmail Login Guaranteed Edu Email

-> Twitch Prime

-> Prime Instant Video. Unlimited stream of movies and Tv Shows

-> Microsoft Office 365 (Free)

-> LastPass 6 Months Free

-> Best Buy (Student Deals & Discounts)

-> Mindsumo (Get paid to solve problems)

-> The NEW YORK TIMES

-> JetBrains (Developer Tools)

-> Adobe discount for students.

-> Unidays Click Here To Buy Unidays Guaranteed Edu Email

And many more. The deal website can change the offer or its terms. Buyers need to make sure that the deals work with just the help of an edu email.
i want one in my own name can?

-> Unlimited Google Drive & Gmail Login Guaranteed Edu Email

may i know how long will the drive lasts ? my last 2 edu mail drive only last for 3 months and 5 months and it got banned for no reason.