• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling 🔐🔥 I will set up Cloudflare SSL + CDN + Page Rules 🔥🔐

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to

#1 Cloudflare SSL installation Service

Let's Discuss Cloudflare first:

Cloudflare has Secured 549,281,633,098+ Domains with Free SSL/TLS. Cloudflare is a global network designed to make everything you connect to the Internet secure, private, fast, and reliable.
Cloudflare's global network spans across 275 cities in approximately 100 countries. This allows Cloudflare to operate within approximately 50 milliseconds of 95% of the Internet-connected population in the developed world. Our global network capacity is over 172 Tbps. With tens of millions of Internet properties on our network, Cloudflare’s curated and unique threat intelligence seamlessly protects against sophisticated attacks. We operate at a massive scale to protect any asset on our network from any threat.

Now Let's Do some Business together:

I will set up Free SSL certificate on your site so that your visitors see the green padlock when they visit your site.

Cloudflare is a service that provides

1) SSL Certificates
2) Optimize the delivery of your web pages so your visitors get the fastest page load times and best performance.
3) Blocks threats and limit abusive bots and crawlers from wasting your bandwidth and server resources.
4) It reduces bandwidth by over 30% by delivering content from cache.
3) Protect your site against malicious visitors/bots
4) Provides report for bandwidth saved and attacks prevented.

and much more!

Services Offers:​

Setup your Domain on Cloudflare.
Update nameservers and DNS setup.
Install Free SSL from Cloudflare.
HTTP to HTTPS redirect.
Custom Page Rules Setup if required.
CSR and Certificate Generation.

Price

$10 per site

Payments​

I accept as payment method PayPal, Zelle, or order through our site.

Refunds

I will refund the full amount if services are not delivered as described or if the settings are not working on your website, there will not be refunds if the services have already started and it's fully working.

Frequently asked questions​

1. What do I need to get started?

You will need a free Cloudflare account and provide me with login information. I will also need your website login information so you can create a temporary login to your website. Once I finish my work you can change your password anytime.

2. Do I need to change the Domain Nameserver?

Yes, your domain should be pointing to Cloudflare Nameserver to work.

Delivery will be within 2 days or less. It all depends how fast your response.

Please contact me if you need more details.

Totally, I'm with you, it's an awesome deal.
Got me thinking - can we block most VPNs, like NordVPN? Big guys like Google or Bitly, they can tell when you're using a VPN, and they up their security game. Makes me wonder if we could do something similar on Cloudflare using WAF.

@Tuton if am not wrong you were selling a hosting deal with plugins. Is it still available?
I am interested.

Totally, I'm with you, it's an awesome deal.
Got me thinking - can we block most VPNs, like NordVPN? Big guys like Google or Bitly, they can tell when you're using a VPN, and they up their security game. Makes me wonder if we could do something similar on Cloudflare using WAF.
You can block as many IP you want by adding custom rules

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakariaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock