• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🌸🌸🌸from freepik ----- lovepik ------pikbest just 10$ 365 days 🌸🌸🌸

Hi there,

The offer sounds good but,
sorry, I don't really understand. Plz explain to an old man. :p
The offer means : 10 bucks = 365 days / freepik - lovepik - pikbest (this 3 or there is more ?)
But 20 what? dl per day / month / year / offer ?
:unsure:

Thx
I've asked the same question... but unfortunately "24h" doesn't clarify the question.
So can I ask you to help us understand which of the 2 options is correct:

After we receive your offer we will have 24hours to download 20 images using your bot....
And after either 20 images are downloaded or 24hourse expires we will have to buy again.

We can use your bot to download no more than 20 files in the timeframe of 24hours, and after 24h the limit is refreshed, and we are able to download 20images again.
if so... what is the duration? 1week, 1 month, 1 year?

I've asked the same question... but unfortunately "24h" doesn't clarify the question.
So can I ask you to help us understand which of the 2 options is correct:

After we receive your offer we will have 24hours to download 20 images using your bot....
And after either 20 images are downloaded or 24hourse expires we will have to buy again.

We can use your bot to download no more than 20 files in the timeframe of 24hours, and after 24h the limit is refreshed, and we are able to download 20images again.
if so... what is the duration? 1week, 1 month, 1 year?
The download link is permanent

At 12 o'clock at night, you downloaded 20 files
You can download 20 files again at the same time tomorrow

You can download 20 files every day

@GARAYEV this is another one where you need to add more info to your original post.

You have 24h to comply or you know what will happen.

PM me when done. Thread closed till then.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock