• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

⭐Google Drive Unlimited Storage Account | 6$ | Custom Username| 32+ SOLD!

You will get an Unlimited Google Drive Account which you can use as per your needs.

WHAT YOU GET:
  • UNLIMITED Account – Unlimited Storage!
  • Username of Your Choice –DM me the username that you prefer. Eg. Blakenfist@Website.com ( I cannot disclose the domain name until the purchase, but I am using my personal domain)
  • Google Security- Like any normal Account Support for Secondary Email and phone number. You can change your password at any time.
  • Warranty – If anything happens within A YEAR you will get a replacement account
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF THE ACCOUNT?
Technically it is valid till Google is in existence but I would like to give you an instant(3-4 days) account replacement guarantee if anything happens within 1 year

LIMITED STOCKS

⭐PRICE - 6 USD (441 INR)

Payment Method- PayPal OR UPI

If not Friends and Family then it will be charged 6.7$

I am using a personal .com domain and I expect to renew the .com domain for a long time and Google Drive should work without any problems.

NOTE: Warranty WILL void if you break google's terms and policies.
( Sorry, but no warrant for your Data if anything happens to the account)
If you by chance lose the password just DM me and I will change it for you.

AVOID COPYRIGHTED CONTENT SHARING PLEASE!

AND TRUST ME THE DOMAIN NAME IS SEXYYY!!!!

I would like one

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock