• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

⭐ELA'S SECURITY SHOP⭐Kaspersky, Eset, Mcafee, Norton, Bitdefender and 12 More Accounts...

Elathros

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
May 5, 2022
⭐⭐⭐ WELCOME TO ELA'S SECURITY SHOP ⭐⭐⭐
babiato_secuirty.png

✅ KASPERSKY TOTAL SECURITY : 1 Year / 1 User : $9
✅ KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY : 1 Year / 1 User : $9
✅ ESET SMART SECURITY : 1 Year / 1 User : $9
✅ ESET INTERNET SECURITY : 1 Year / 1 User : $9

✅ MCAFEE INTERNET SECURITY : 1 Year / 1 User : $9
✅ MCAFEE TOTAL SECURITY : 1 Year / 1 User : $10
✅ BITDEFENDER TOTAL SECURITY : 6 Months / 5 Devices : $8
✅ MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM : 1 Year / 1 User : $12

✅ NORTON INTERNET SECURITY : 3 Months / 3 Devices : $7
✅ NORTON 360 : 3 Months / 1 User : $7
✅ AVAST INTERNET SECURITY : 1 Year / 1 User : $9
✅ AVAST PREMIUM : 1 Year / 1 User : $9

PAYMENT METHOD
Paypal, Wise

DELIVERY TIME
I will usually deliver within a few hours. However it may take up to 24 hours depending on my availability. Please consider that there may be a timezone difference between you and me and I may not be online all the time.

REFUND POLICY
- I will refund upon request if the delivery takes more than 24 hours.
- I will refund or replace the account if the accounts doesn't have the declared features.
- No refunds after the account has been delivered.

GUARANTEE
All accounts are guaranteed within given periods above. Please read the account details above

NOTES
- All acoounts are geniune. No cracked, hacked or stolen accounts are sold here. There are also no stolen or generated credit cards are used also.
- Accounts details like Id, mail addresses and passwords are randomly generated. They belong to no one and will be used only one time.
- Paypal fee will be paid by the buyer

PLEASE PM ME OR WRITE A COMMENT BELOW TO PURCHASE OR TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS

Your sales thread has been approved.

Good luck with sales!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock