• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling ✅[LIMITED OFFER] Get Bricks Templates Pack 💪 [Bricksawesome + Fancy Bricks + Bricksplus + Brixies] 100+ SOLD!

UPDATE - 14.06.2024 (BRICKSPLUS)​

1. Burg-King e-commerce template pack has been added in "Template Packs" folder ---> Preview
burg-king-banner-2048x1075.jpg

Features​

• Dynamic Layouts:
    • Six customizable and dynamic pages tailored for burger businesses, ensuring your site looks fresh and unique.
  • WooCommerce Integration:
    • Seamless integration with WooCommerce for easy management of online orders and payments, boosting your sales effortlessly.
  • Responsive Design:
    • Fully responsive design that adapts to all devices, providing an optimal viewing experience on desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
  • Easy Customization:
    • User-friendly customization options allowing you to tweak the template to match your brand’s style and preferences.
  • Visual Appeal:
    • Modern and eye-catching design elements to showcase your burgers and menu items in the best light, enticing visitors to place orders.

Please check that folder if you have purchased Bricks Template Pack.
If you have not purchase yet please
contact me and do not miss great deal! :)

UPDATE - 14.06.2024 (BRIXIES)​

Brixies Updates [ACSS & CoreFramework]
  • Gallery Section 3 has been added in "Gallery Sections" folder ---> Preview
  • Gallery Section 4 has been added in "Gallery Sections" folder ---> Preview
  • Gallery Section 5 has been added in "Gallery Sections" folder ---> Preview
Please check that folder if you have purchased Brixies Template Pack.

Hi there. I I buy the Brixies Templates, than we talk about +/- 340 templates, right? I do have to import them manually, there is no key to online access them as I understand.

UPDATE - 14.06.2024 (BRIXIES)​

Brixies Updates [ACSS & CoreFramework]
  • Gallery Section 3 has been added in "Gallery Sections" folder ---> Preview
  • Gallery Section 4 has been added in "Gallery Sections" folder ---> Preview
  • Gallery Section 5 has been added in "Gallery Sections" folder ---> Preview
Please check that folder if you have purchased Brixies Template Pack.
please check your PM, i'm trying to order just need a little help.

Reactions: guguk
Hey

questions:

this is compatible with nulled babiato bricks or need license ?

how does this work exactly ? how do I import all this stuff into my bricks setup ?

Its a 1 time payment ? Any guarantee the material will keep working in the future?

Thank you! Very interested.

Hi everyone!
I bought the Brixies Templates from GUGUK yesterday.
The delivery was prompt and the archives are solid and organized.
Works very smoothly with Bricks and ACSS. The qulity of the coding is very good.
You have to copy de code of the desired template into the section only, no need to upload tons of stuff to Bricks. All templates can be looked up on the oficial Bricies library.
No need to be afraid of future function, because there is no online activation or anything else.

Recomend without any concerns.

Cheers

• Love
Hi everyone!
Works very smoothly with Bricks and ACSS. The qulity of the coding is very good.
You have to copy de code of the desired template into the section only, no need to upload tons of stuff to Bricks. All templates can be looked up on the oficial Bricies library.
No need to be afraid of future function, because there is no online activation or anything else.

Cheers
I bought today and haven't received anything yet.... Let's see...

Reactions: bnestro
Hi Guguk, I haven't used a payment method like USDT, can "Trust Wallet" pay you? I just trying to sign up.

Well, he informed me two days ago that he is participating in some celebration and it could take a little more time to respond. But, like I said before, no problem at all. Delivered very fast.

• Love
Well, he informed me two days ago that he is participating in some celebration and it could take a little more time to respond. But, like I said before, no problem at all. Delivered very fast.
I received my products and everything is as advertised. trusted seller

Last edited:
  • Love
where did you even pay ? I can't contact him or don't see any store link or message button (and I think my account is too new for pm'ing)

where did you even pay ? I can't contact him or don't see any store link or message button (and I think my account is too new for pm'ing)
He send me his WISE account and I paid him there. Wait until later, he responded me at evening here in Brazil. Guess it was noon in Turkey, where he is situated.

• Love
Hi everyone!

Cheers
Very glad to see your kind review dear B. :) And I really appreciated to explain "how to" section for all people very kind approach :)

Hello again mate, as @bnestro mentioned that I could not be available due to eid-el-fitr celebration, I really sorry for late reply I know you have rush for this template pack and I just allowed your email address and PM'ed to you.

Hey

questions:

this is compatible with nulled babiato bricks or need license ?

how does this work exactly ? how do I import all this stuff into my bricks setup ?

Its a 1 time payment ? Any guarantee the material will keep working in the future?

Thank you! Very interested.

Hello mate,
Thanks for interest first of all.
- Yes it's compatible with "nulled" version.
- It's depends "how to works" brand by brand. Most of case they are using "COPY-PASTE" system so you need to just "copy" a template and "paste" your Bricks board. Please just keep your mind that I've added all tutorials which author provided in template's folders.

- Yes it's one time payment and LIFETIME valid. I've purchased all items LTD plan and I'm updating as fast as possible when the authors release new thing. As you can see in this post I'm informed all of people "what's news".

Please just PM me futher details :)
Hi Guguk, I haven't used a payment method like USDT, can "Trust Wallet" pay you? I just trying to sign up.
Hello mate, as I mentioned on your DM I have not too much info about "CRYPTO" please just check your DM.

Thanks,
Regards

UPDATE - 20.6.2024 (FANCY BRICKS & BRIXIES)​

FancyBricks Updates (ACSS, CoreFramework and Native)

1. "Image Slider Auto Width " template has been added in "Slider - Carousel" folder --- Preview

Brixies Updates (ACSS & CoreFramework)
  1. "Blog Section 23" template has been added "Blog Sections" folder --> Preview
  2. "Blog Section 24" template has been added "Blog Sections" folder --> Preview
  3. "Blog Section 25" template has been added "Blog Sections" folder --> Preview
  4. "Blog Section 26" template has been added "Blog Sections" folder --> Preview
  5. "Blog Section 27" template has been added "Blog Sections" folder --> Preview
  6. "Blog Section 28" template has been added "Blog Sections" folder --> Preview
  7. "Blog Section 29" template has been added "Blog Sections" folder --> Preview
  8. "Blog Section 30" template has been added "Blog Sections" folder --> Preview

Reactions: bnestro

UPDATE - 21.6.2024 (BRIXIES)​

1. "Portfolio Section 11" template has been added "Portfolios" folder --> Preview
  2. "Portfolio Section 12" template has been added "Portfolios" folder --> Preview
  3. "Portfolio Section 13" template has been added "Portfolios" folder --> Preview
  4. "Portfolio Section 14" template has been added "Portfolios" folder --> Preview
  5. "Portfolio Section 15" template has been added "Portfolios" folder --> Preview

UPDATE - 24.6.2024 (BRIXIES)​

1. "CTA Section 27" template has been added "CTA Sections" folder --> Preview

Excellent service from guguk!
Paid and delivered all within 5 minutes.
Highly recommend.
Thank you

• Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock