• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling ⚡️[$50/Yearly] Shared Plesk License 😍😍 ✅ Combo License ✅ Sitepad, Litespeed (X core), Jetbackup, Imunify360

I dont think i am going to die this much soon lol 🤣 earth also csn be deystory anytime we cant pridict future but we can just assure you and you are not going to losse anything in this combo package, and it will give you more then value then its pricing, and we are here since 2018 and hope we will here as long we are. THANK YOU
If your lifetime service suddenly stops, can I buy monthly licences and continue my server as it is without rebuiding the server?

Reactions: LicenseSeller
If your lifetime service suddenly stops, can I buy monthly licences and continue my server as it is without rebuiding the server?
First you all I want to assure you our services not going to stop as that much sooner, and yes rest assured you can switch at anytimr whenever you want without rebuilding your server.

Don't delay so much that you lose control of the deals.

Act fast, Purchase now we finally stand on the requirements of our customer through support and our services, thanks to all.

Thank you :love:

LicenseSeller.com

Update :

Tomorrow evening (India time) we will release the final stable version of the license, and all non working licenses will be fixed with that update so stay tuned, and thanks for your cooperation......

❤️

So give me straight what you are offering here is nulled/cracked version that bypasses Plesk server for license verification and route it to your server?
In reality, what you are selling is a fake license!!!! There is no key or anything that proves you have a valid license. You will run a shell command on our server and download your modified version of Plesk.

Its stupid why would anyone risk giving a backdoor access to a hacker? Nevertheless paying for it :D

If a person can afford $70 dedicated server he/she surely can afford a cheap license from their server provider. Many do offer free Plesk standard plans.

@imabotmail and @DEBAKID
Do you guys really want to risk it?
Besides there is no LIFETIME license.

Reactions: gatesa
So give me straight what you are offering here is nulled/cracked version that bypasses Plesk server for license verification and route it to your server?
In reality, what you are selling is a fake license!!!! There is no key or anything that proves you have a valid license. You will run a shell command on our server and download your modified version of Plesk.

Its stupid why would anyone risk giving a backdoor access to a hacker? Nevertheless paying for it :D

If a person can afford $70 dedicated server he/she surely can afford a cheap license from their server provider. Many do offer free Plesk standard plans.

@imabotmail and @DEBAKID
Do you guys really want to risk it?
Besides there is no LIFETIME license.
No need to explain you sir, we already mentioned it's shared license, and if you have concern of backdoor take our license and use on spare server and find backdoor for everyone if you find I will refund every one license who is purchased here.

Soo good luck.

Thanks
LicenseSeller.com

Reactions: Maulik882
No need to explain you sir, we already mentioned it's shared license, and if you have concern of backdoor take our license and use on spare server and find backdoor for everyone if you find I will refund every one license who is purchased here.

Soo good luck.

Thanks
LicenseSeller.com
So all I get is I am right and you agree with me :)

Notice to all - payment made to us using paypal, and that customer whose payment on hold, we will issues refund and hold there services until they pay using crypto because we can't afford a approx 1 year long hold on our account, for more information on hold, please reach to use, and we request you to continue with us with other payment method.

Customer whose payment on hold will get email, message on WhatsApp soon.

Thank you
LicenseSeller.com

We have issued refund for many clients and request them to make payment on new paypal id, please contact whatsapp support for more information.

Note - we start accepting paypal again for new order soo please reach whatsapp support to pay your invoices or purchase of servers.

whatsapp support - +917755056640
Thank you.
LicenseSeller.com :love:

We are here to announce that we are faild, in this market, we are faild with our best support ever, we are faild with the people on whom we belive, we faild with dispute instead of our refund policy which we follow strictly, we faild with with our dedication towards our clients, we never think that things goes like this.

We are now closing all order who have pending invoice in there client area and still not paid, and all payment to our paypal [email protected] and [email protected] has been refunded today, and we don't have option to refund for [email protected] soo we ask whomever paid to [email protected] please raise dispute that item not received.

All other clients whose client area have no pending invoice and services active and also they paid on paypal soo that means they are good to go and no action needed.

Thank you soo much
LicenseSeller.com

For new order or who want to continue please contact us as soon as possible if you are able to pay using crypto only

1000007720-jpg.262755

All Scammers claims against us was proven wrong and we thankful to @Tuton for their time and investigation in this matter :love:

The manager acted unilaterally and did not want the conversations between us for the records. He did not ask you either. He came and spoke as if he was right. I think you are a fraudster. You even double-charged my payments and made me lose money. I will make my notifications in all necessary places.
lol if you have proof just show us same like @LicenseSeller did show us and explain everything why your account got suspend

• Love
Reactions: LicenseSeller
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock