Download Free WooCommerce API Manager Premium Nulled
Sell API Keys for Software and Automated Updates for Plugins and Themes
The WooCommerce API Manager secures your software with API Key activations/deactivations, and provides automatic updates of plugins and themes to increase customer satisfaction and convenience. Easy updates is a powerful marketing tool that only a handful of companies have been able to offer, until now. Best of all, the WooCommerce API Manager is packed with features that eliminate support requests, increase customer satisfaction, and increase shop manager productivity, so you can focus on selling more products.
- Automatically generated API License Key emailed to the customer after a product purchase.
- Amazon S3 is fully integrated to serve software files with secure links that expire.
- Secure automatic software updates through the WordPress dashboard.
- Offer software updates for a fee or for free, unlimited updates, updates based on a subscription, and updates based on a specified number of software activations.
- Sell software individually, as variable products with sliding scale pricing, as bundles, chained, grouped, composite, or any combination that drives sales.
- The option to sell an API License Key with multiple activations that can differ per variable product.
- Quick and easy product setup with a global settings option that automatically configures variable/child products.
- The customer’s My Account dashboard has all the information the customer needs to manage their software activations, and the power to delete activations for an API License Key, which helps eliminate customer support for these tasks.
- The shop manager and customer can both see the number of activations per API License Key, activations remaining, and all other relevant information to manage purchases, even for subscription products.
- Customer can email themselves a lost API License Key anytime using an automatically created form on the front end of the blog.
- The shop manager can send the customer their completed order at any time, which will contain the products and their API License Keys.
- The Order screen allows the shop manager to add/delete API License Keys, view/delete software activations, disable API Access, and change the number of activations per API License Key.
- The API sends custom error messages so customers know if there is a problem when activating/deactivating, or doing an update query.
- The WooCommerce Subscriptions extension is fully supported to sell subscription based API License Key activations.
- Customers can upgrade or downgrade their activations, if the product was purchased as a subscription, by switching their subscription in the My Account Dashboard.
- Software versions are updated on the activation section of the Order screen upon activation, and anytime the customer software does an update query.
- The download URL is customer order, product, and API License Key specific. The download URL hides the real location of the software file on your server to make it fully secure. The WooCommerce API Manager also checks authentication credentials for each customer automatically to ensure authorized customers can only download the software they purchased. To make it easier to upload software updates, the WordPress media library is used.
- If you already use the Software Add-On extension, no problem, your customers can access the WooCommerce API Manager until they switch over to their new WooCommerce API Manager api license key/s.
- The WooCommerce API Manager comes with an example plugin, an example theme, and pre-built PHP classes to speed development.
- The WooCommerce API Manager offers too many features to list here. It is best to read the documentation to learn more.
The WooCommerce API Manager makes it easy to customize each specific product by using the API settings form. Information that appears on the plugin update information screen, such as the changelog, uses a page, so it is very easy to create, update, add images, video, or whatever you can do with the page editor in WordPress. Simple and variable products, even subscription products, can be configured to have their own unique API information, download file, and update information screen settings. For variable products that use the same settings, there is a global checkbox that allows a single form to be filled-in and applied to all variable products to save time, and eliminate possible duplication errors.