Download Free Intense - Shortcodes and Site Builder for WordPress Nulled CodeCanyon 5600492
Intense includes a vast list of 110+ shortcodes (see the complete list near the bottom of this page) and 19 custom post types (FAQ, Portfolio, Project, News, Coupons, Snippets, Templates, and many more).
Intense is built on Twitter Bootstrap. It includes parallax content sections with images. Many image hover effect options with Adipoli and Effeckts CSS. Filter blog, and 15 other custom post types with transition effects using MixItUp.
Photo sources include Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, SmugMug, deviantART, Zenfolio, and 500px.
Easily create shortcodes with the use of shortcode editor dialogs.
Current version: 2.9.3 (See changelog near bottom of this page)
View our plugin documentation at docs.intenseplugin.com
- Animated – Animated allows for animating items on a page.
- Button – Adds a clickable button to the page.
- Counter – Displays an incrementing/decrementing number that can be styled.
- Guests – Show special content for your guests in WordPress. The guests shortcode content will only be shown to non–registered users.
- Horizontal Ruler – Places a horizontal ruler on the page used for separating content.
- Icon – Used to add image icons.
- Lightbox – Add images, videos, html and iframe content within the lightbox shortcode.
- Members – Show special content for your members in WordPress. The members shortcode content will only be shown to registered users.
- Permalink – The permalink shortcode allows you to add links to pages or posts on your WordPress site.
- Progress – Displays a progress bar on the page.
- RSS – Show RSS feed posts in a list using the RSS shortcode.
- Siblings – Add a list of sibling pages using the siblings shortcode.
- Slider – Adds a slider to the page allowing you to rotate between several items.
- Snippet – You can use the Snippet shortcode to reuse the same snippet across multiple pages, with the luxury of only maintaining the code in one place.
- Social Icon – Adds a social icon to the page.
- Social Share – The social share shortcode will allow a user to share a post or page to Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn or StumbleUpon.
- Sub Pages – The subpages shortcode shows a list of pages that are sub pages/children of a given page.
- Template – Use the template shortcode to add the content of a file template to the post or page.